Resolution Timeshare Cancellation
Resolution Timeshare Cancellation Review
Table of Contents
Located in Madison, New Jersey, Resolution Timeshare Cancellation has only 2 years of experience, but it has made its presence felt within such a short time of operation. A new company in timeshare cancellation business, Resolution Timeshare provides detailed information on their official website to convince their prospective customers that working with them is the best option to cancel their timeshare contract.
- Offers Free 20-minute Consultation
- Works with the Former Attorney General of New York
- Uses Escrow
- Does not Involve Salesperson
- Recommends that You Contact your Resort First
- Low Flat Fee Pricing Structure
Resolution Timeshare Cancellation Timeshare Cancellation
Resolution Timeshare Cancellation is somewhat unique in their mode of operation. The company operates by strictly adhering to some principles which we think are necessary for a hitch-free timeshare cancellation, and for the convenience of timeshare owners. The following characteristics are different aspects of the company’s timeshare exit service.
- Resolution Timeshare Cancellation Gives you an Option to Contact your Resort: Resolution Timeshare Cancellation first priority is knowing whether you can gain an exit by contacting your resort. They believe that some timeshare groups have programs for customers who are willing to terminate their timeshare contracts with them. Instead of paying some timeshare exit companies a huge amount of money to terminate your timeshare contract, Resolution Timeshare Cancellation recommends you explore this option first before hiring a company to do it for you. But if your resort or timeshare developer cannot proffer any solution to your problem, Resolution Timeshare Cancellation takes up the case to get you out of timeshare maintenance fees.
- Salespeople do not Interest Resolution Timeshare Cancellation: This timeshare exit company believes that sales people are not needed to terminate your timeshare contract. So, the company excludes salespeople to make the contact direct, and also make the deal convenient for timeshare owners.
- Resolution Timeshare Cancellation Uses Escrow for Payment: Resolution Timeshare Cancellation allows you to keep its service fee in a third-party account until it successfully terminates your timeshare contract. This is an indication that the company is among the companies you can trust for the cancellation of your timeshare deal. We highly recommend this method of payment.
- Strong Legal Presence: Having the former Attorney General of New York work with them is a proof that Resolution Timeshare Cancellation’s approach to timeshare exit is legal. This shows that you may get out of your timeshare contract with ease if you hire this company. In other words, Resolution Timeshare Cancellation can make you win your timeshare cancellation case with the help of highly skilled attorneys.
Resolution Timeshare Cancellation Cost and Fees
Just as mentioned above, the company does not employ salespeople, and that makes the burden of cost falls off significantly. The company has a flat fee pricing structure which is extremely low, arguably one of the cheapest in the business. The fee for Resolution Timeshare Cancellation’s service ranges from $2,500 to $3,500, depending on whether you owe a mortgage or not. Put simply, be ready to fork out $3,500 if you still owe a mortgage and $2,500 without a mortgage debt.
While the company does not offer an escrow payment option, the company does offer a 100% money back guarantee because it demands an upfront fee.
Resolution Timeshare Cancellation Reviews
- Highly Rated Timeshare Cancellation Company: Even though Resolution Timeshare Cancellation is new to the timeshare cancellation industry, the company is highly rated by BBB. That is because they offer a safe and legal-backed timeshare cancellation service. They are also highly respected by many judging by our off-site research because of their transparency. Therefore, you are in good company if you choose to work with Resolution Timeshare Cancellation.
Resolution Timeshare Cancellation Ratings
Resolution Timeshare Cancellation Scam
We have no doubt that Resolution Timeshare Cancellation is a legitimate timeshare exit company because it uses escrow. Besides, the company works with a reputable attorney from New York. This indicates that the company is not likely to be a scam. After all, no former Attorney General, especially of the New York, will want to soil their name by associating with a fraudulent organization. Also, the company’s recommendation that timeshare owners who want to end their timeshare contracts should first contact their resorts if there can be a voluntary exit shows the company is not after your money. As such, we conclude that that it may be safe to hire Resolution Timeshare Cancellation.
Having reviewed Resolution Timeshare Cancellation’s services, we hope you will be able to take the appropriate hiring decision. Please contact us for more information about timeshare cancellation services.